Date of establishment: November 27, 1997
Type of the organization: Non Government Organization (NGO)
Nature Of The Organization
Human, Socio Economic development & welfare of under privileged people of the community by crating conciseness & providing logistic supports as and when required.
Organization Logo History
Jugantar Samaj Unnayan Sangstha (JSUS) has been promoting its theme since its inception. Wanted to sort out far-reaching work methods, action plans. At the policy-making level of the organization towards that desired goal. At the outset, individuals said, "We are committed to protecting education, health, and the environment, including the right to human development." Efforts continue to be made to determine the logo of the song in keeping with the ongoing work of the organization puts. The grassroots aim to establish a positive society by keeping the equality of men and women in the thoughts of the organization. The empowerment of women at the grassroots level has been highlighted. She is light in the green nature in the context. The black people, who are running towards men and women, are gradually advancing on the path of development. That symbolizing the development of women and children by scattering the light of the distant sun on the earth covered with green plants in the process will be caught. The whole natural environment will be filled with green and yellow and the door of development will be opened and floated will give the new expected light. In that unequal world, the development of society has become the meditative knowledge of all classes of citizens. The company or JSUS in short will become a reflection of the dark blue good looks.
- First priority to country and country interest
- True patriotism
- Good governance through accountability and justice.
- Gender sensitivity and interspersion respect
- Promoting RBA for human development.
- Innovate proper and perfect way
- Ensure confidence, modesty, chain of command
- Conserve Health, Education and environment
- Peak priority to biodiversity.
- Priority and peak honor to children women and PWDs.
- Freedom of thinking and cooperation
- Accountability & transparency, commitment
- Chain of command, punctuality, and tolerance.
- Non communal feeling
- Cost management policy
- Positive feedback and entertainmen